The inaugural True Diligence networking forum promotes the importance of Non-Financial Due Diligence (NFDD) in the M&A process and will also focus on selecting "right fit" international partners.
True Diligence exists to complement, enhance and support traditional financial and legal due diligence.
Tuesday 5 March 2019 18:00 – 21:00 GMT
City Business Library
City of London
London EC2V 7HH
This is an open forum of discussion for the investment, legal and corporate community who are genuinely interested in or who are actively involved with acquisitions or company investment...
• We will explore why 78% of M&As are not profitable long term.
• Why is there so much focus on Financial and Legal Due Diligence and less on NFDD (Non-Financial Due Diligence)?
• Should there be more focus on NFDD?
• How technology enables us to have a clearer future view of company performance.
• As we all are searching for sustained profitability and resilient ROI, please roll up after work for drinks, buffet and light challenging discussion with some real experts
...and gain CPD hours accreditation at the same time.
Speakers and panelists:
CISCO Senior Director of Global Sales Acquisition Integration
GOOGLE EMEA Lead of Measurement and Attribution
Director of Aperio Intelligence
Senior Partner of Transaction Focus
AON Risk Assurance Project Director, M&A and Transaction Solutions
Midaxo Head of M&A
Author of "Digital Workforce"
Managing Director of AiM
A Transaction Focus specialist service that gets to the core of any business and reveals what comprehensive legal and financial checks simply cannot show.
Call Robin Marks for more details +44 (0) 207 127 8070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org